Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last day of swimming lessons

The boys started swim lessons back in May, before school got out.  They were going 4 days a week up until their last day, July 31st.  They are both such good swimmers now.  Dustin was able to swim when we started the lessons, now his swimming skills are more refined.  Dane on the other hand, was a little uncomfortable in the water.  He did not liked to be let go, but now... holy cow he is so comfortable in the water.  He can swim all the way across the pool. We are so proud of the boys and how well they did this year in swim lessons.  Justin is most excited because they are now that much closer to going surfing with him.    
    
This is Dustin  and his swim instructor.
This is Dane and his swim instructor. 
This is Dustin doing a canon ball off the high dive.

This is Dane jumping off the diving board.  


4 comments:

shira said...

The boys are so darn cute! I love the cute diving board pictures! Man, I miss you guys soooo much! Keep up the blogging! P.s. I am going to buy "breaking dawn" today! I can't wait to start reading it! I'll call you when I get to page 200!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Your boys are amazing that they are jumping off the diving board! Aren't swim lessons the best!!! For me it's such a relief once you know that your kids have learned to swim and that way they are safe in the pool too:) Your children are super cute and I love the cousin party you had with James. Ahhh when I saw that pic it made me sad that we haven't seen you in such a long time. Love ya girl.

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

What a relief to know they can survive in the water and be fine. I dont remember having swimming lessons, I think my older siblings just threw us in the pool and some how we made it? That must have drove my mother mad.

BrookeandSpence said...

Natalie, Thanks for your comment, it's nice to be remembered. First I can't believe how much your kids have grown, especially Calie. Dustin and Dane looked like they did awesome swimming this year. I totally miss teaching but I am so busy and in love with our new little guy. So good to hear from you. Tell the boys hello for me.