Saturday, December 13, 2008

Devin's Graduation

Justin and I went to Hawaii this last week for Devin's (Justin's younger brother) graduation from BYU.  We had such a great time.  I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but I have a few.  I will add more when I get copies of everyone else.  
The BYU graduation was the highlight of my trip!!  We were able to hear President Eyring speak!!  He gave such an amazing, uplifting talk.  If you get the chance, you should check it out on the BYU website.  It was also great to see Devin graduate.  My favorite part about Devin graduating is that he and Shira moved home!!!  I have missed them soooooo much.  They are living with Justin's parents right now, but I hope they move down south by me really soon.    



3 comments:

shira said...

oh, we just love you guys so much! we are so stoked to be home! love ya

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How exciting that you were able to go to Hawaii and see Devin graduate. I love the picture of you guys with Devin! I am so glad that you were able to come to AZ and we were able to see your adorable family. How is the pregnancy going?

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Wait....send them back....we miss them!! And you guys need to come back with them.

Sometimes I get really sad because your little family is so cute and I wish I was close by to do things with you guys. Thank goodness for blogs because now I can pretend I was there. Miss all of you guys!