Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Year New!!!!





This was such a relaxing new year.  We went to friends house for new years eve and had a blast, but for new years day we stayed home with just our family.  We never have major holidays with just the five of us.  This was literally the first one.  We really had a nice day.  Justin and I watched the kids play out side for a while.  We ordered pizza for dinner and we rented movies.  The kids all got to stay up and watch their movie in our room while Justin and I watched our movie down stairs.  We might have to make this our newest family tradition.  

1 comment:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I love to see what Calie is wearing. She is always soooo adorable!

I also love your posts about what you guys have done as a family. It makes me excited for when we have kids that are older and can run and play and skate.

Your family has always been a good example for us and I cant wait to catch up. One more twin pregnancy should do it! Then we can hang out again.

p.s. this is a random side note....but is it wrong to wear a bikini while pregnant with twins? For some reason I think it is really funny and I kinda want to scare people. Just thought i'd ask.