Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day with the Family







I had my whole family over for a Mother's Day dinner on friday night and we had a blast!!!  My Grandma Swygart, Aunt Beth, Frank, brother Jesse, Bobbi Rose, Andrew, my Mom and Phil all came.  It isn't very often that we all get together, so I was super excited that everyone came.  We were able to take a 4 generation photo with my Grandma, Mom, Calie, Kyla and myself.  I love my family so much and am so grateful that we were able to get together. 


On Sunday, we went over to Justin's parents to celebrate Mother's Day with them.  Justin's Dad made a yummy dinner and Jimmy, my bro-in-law, made delicious cupcakes!!! I don't know if I had the giggles that day, but everyone was making me laugh.  Justin's Dad did a very riskay dance that I wished I would have recorded, it was hilarious.  Everyone was being so funny!!  The Dicksons sure do know how to have good time. 

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute blog Natalie. I'm glad things are better with Kyla. See you tomorrow :)

shira said...

awww, that pic of you and mom is so cute, you look so beautiful in that color! love you!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day. I love the 4 generation photo and the picture of you an Laurel is beautiful and baby Kyla is so adorable. We are so thankful to hear that Kyla is recovering and she is such a doll.

shira said...

how many times have u voted for brody? i have to believe you cheated because the vote is a major landslide!

*megan said...

Ok Natalie... You've neglected this blog for way too long now. I'm coming here to check how you are doing since I won't be seeing you as often. Hope you are settling in to your new place. We would love to come check out your community pool sometime. See ya!