Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dawn turned 30!!!!



Dawn is my sister-in-law and she turned 30 on November 2nd.  I am sure she is super pumped about me sharing this with the world.  I give her a hard time because she is a few years older than me, but thats only because I am super jealous.  Dawn is the nicest, most sincere person I have ever met.  She truly wants the best for everyone, even if that means her giving up what she wants to make those around her happy.  She is always sooo loyal and you can count on her having your back.  More than all those amazing things that describe Dawn, she is also a knock out.  She is super gorgeous.  Dawn has had three children and you would never know, she looks so hot.  I love Dawn, not only is she my sister-in-law she is truly one of my best, most cherished friends.        

1 comment:

shira said...

i love dawn too! i second all that you said! i wish i could have been there to party with you guys!