Monday, November 3, 2008

Pam Springs without the kids.


Justin and I took a two night trip to Palm Springs.  It was nice to get away for a little while, but we alway end up really missing the kids.  I LOVE the morning cuddles that they give us.  My day never goes as well if I don't get my cuddles from all three kids.  All that said, we did have a really good time.  We went to the movies and nice dinners both nights, and hung out at the pool all day.  I was even able to make it to the spa, which is always amazing!!  

2 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

You dont even look pregnant yet...what's going on here!! I know I am smuggling two babies but it is very apparent that they are there. You look so dang good sista! I am jealous!

shira said...

you look so hot natalie! for reals! i love that bathing suit!!! its super cute. love ya!