Sunday, September 14, 2008

The boys get another year older

This last weekend we had the boys first real birthday party.  We have had our  family get-together to celebrate the boys birthdays, but no parties with friends.  This last friday we made up for lost time.  We had an Indiana Jones themed birthday party with about 50 kids.  Crazy or what?  It was so fun though.  The boys had a blast, and I think the other kids did too.  My Mom and her husband Phil took over 560 photos.  Here are some of my favorite shots...
   
Here are Dustin and Dane as Indie.  

The party would not have been a success with out the help of these wonderful ladies.  

Friends from Dustin and Danes' class.  


The reptile show.


The start of the Indiana Jones obstacle course.








Pizza time.
Cupcakes and presents.



The boys got more presents then they knew what to do with.  Thanks everyone who helped and attended the  party.  Dustin and Dane really did have the time of their life!!!!

6 comments:

shira said...

Oh my gosh!!! I wish we could have been there!!! I want to come home! Calie is so big! She looks so adorable in her pink shirt and bow in her hair! The boys looks so cute! Miss you guys!!! Super love ya!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I just rolled out of bed this morning and had a blast reading your posts. I am such an Indiana Jones fan and love that it was the theme! You guys are so fun. Well, I can start flying through Delta for free in Mid Oct. We will have to do fake pregnant celebrity shopping days in Beverly Hills in a few months, OK Kate!

Love, Kathryn

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Fun Fun Fun! What an amazing birthday party for your boys. Happy Birthday and what a fun day with all their friends, and I am sure lots of gifts too:). Calie is so darling and it sure looks like an incredible birthday. I am sure lots of planning went into it and it looks like it was a great success.

Busy B Preschool said...

Hi Natalie, I just found your blog from Chris and Jackie's. Your kids are getting so big, and so cute. What a fun idea for a birthday party too.

shira said...

Calie was so cute on the phone today! I love you guys and I can't wait to see you!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, these kids are so good looking! Did this event happen two years ago?!