Saturday, September 6, 2008

The last week of summer

We had a blast the last week of summer.  The kids and I did something fun everyday.  We went to Disneyland twice, the beach twice, the pool twice and Big Bear once.  I didn't capture all the trips like I should have, but I did get some cute shots.    

                                   


Justin and his Dad took Dustin out surfing.  If you look closely at the third shot you can see Justin's Dad and Dustin (on the yellow board) sharing a wave.




Here is our family at Disneyland enjoying a Dole whip.  If you have never had one, you are missing out.  Also if you notice my tummy is sticking out a little past my pants (hot).  For those not in the know,  Justin and I are expecting our fourth and finale child in April.   


4 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Oh my gosh I am SOOOO EXCITED for you!!!! Congrats! You look amazing and I am so happy for you and your family. How fun that you were able to go and do lots of fun events before school started. I do miss living in Cali because of the beach and of course Disneyland:).

shira said...

we'll have to get a dole whip when you guys come out here at the dole plantation! i super miss you guys! you guys are such a cute family...i can't wait to meet your next baby!!!

Dixons said...

yea! congrats, you guys! your post made me so homesick for hb...love and miss ya, girl!!!

Unknown said...

Reece told me about the coming baby so I had to come over to the BLOG and read about it myself.

I also have to say "CONGRATULATIONS"! That is awesome you're having another kid, we'll have to wait and see if it is the "final" one though haha!

From Russia with Love,
Mattis